Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fun Facts

I love this picture, so I had to post it! Easton actually fell asleep in his car seat and Justin carried him inside, but it makes me miss how he used to fall asleep in our arms.


He is 16 months old. Here are some cute and fun facts about the light of our life:

Favorite food: oranges (which he calls "nanas") & cheese

Favorite song: "Baby" by Justin Bieber (he's loved it for the past 4 months & laughs every time he hears it)

Favorite activity: Playing with the dishwasher (which is not fun for me)

5 comments:

Mallory said...

He is getting so big! 16 months goes by so fast (well some days lol)

Jalei & Lane said...

He looks so peaceful. That is hilarious that he has Bieber Fever!

Jami said...

Sweet picture.

The Sabatini Family said...

How cute. He's getting so big!! I love that he loves Justin Bieber. That's too funny.

Donnie and Laura said...

Whoa, he is totally getting big!! I'm so glad we finally got to meet him :) That's a really cute picture of daddy and studmuffin.