Friday, January 21, 2011

Give me a break

First, Easton is in a phase where he has to get into everything. A few days ago he swatted a jelly jar out of my hands and the jar shattered leaving glass & jelly all over the floor. It took forever to clean up. In this picture below he spilled my cereal all over the floor. It doesn't look too bad, but this is only 1/4 of the floor. The Kix spread pretty evenly across the kitchen. While I was trying to pick the Kix up, Easton was walking around crunching them (I hadn't poured the milk yet, so they were very crunchy). While I was still cleaning he got into something else, so I put him down for a nap and took a break from cleaning.

Well, as you can see below, Justin broke his wrist. He is supposed to have surgery in the next few days and then be in a soft cast for a couple weeks. We are hoping that things go smoothly, so that he will not have to take time off school and extend his program.


7 comments:

mini-wheats said...

I love the title of this post! Perfect! :) If you ever want me to watch Easton I'm just a building away!

Jalei & Lane said...

Elliot is the same way. She gets her little hands on everything! How did Justin break his wrist? Hopefully yall won't have to extend his program. I would be ticked.

Mallory said...

=( I think you deserve a break, having to deal with messes and then an actual break. I hope his surgery goes smoothly so you won't have to extend!

Jami said...

Eleanor is also in to everything. The nice part is I have three helpers to clean up after her. Heard about the snowboarding accident. I didn't hear that he had to have surgery. Hope it goes well. Keep us posted.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

No way! How did Justin break his wrist? I totally understand the phase Easton is going through... must be a boy thing!

Court and Britt said...

oh man toddlers are a handful! but at least they are cute :) sorry about your hubbies wrist, hope the surgery goes well!!!

Court and Britt said...

oh man toddlers are a handful! but at least they are cute :) sorry about your hubbies wrist, hope the surgery goes well!!!