Sunday, August 15, 2010

New York!

We took a day trip to New York. We hadn't been in years, so it was really fun.
We first at a Katz Deli and it was delicious!
My friend Ciara met us at Katz & I got to chat with her for about 45 mins. It was way too short, but I'm so glad I got to see her.
This is a $15.75 reuben, So good!
We went to see a Mets game. They have a very nice field and we had a good time!
They actually were playing the Phillies, but the Phillies fans were so obnoxious, so we were cheering for the Mets.
The weather was perfect! It was mid 70's with very low humidity! It was a great day!

6 comments:

Jami said...

How fun! You guys are in a great place for day trips.

Ciara said...

so good to catch up with you too! Hopefully this fall/winter Lyle and I can visit for a day or two in phillie before you leave! glad you had fun!

The Anglesey Family said...

I LOVE Easton's onesie!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Jalei & Lane said...

What a fun trip! I can't believe a sandwich is $15! Do you at least get fries or something? That's great that Easton lasts the whole day.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Wow! You guys are quite the travelers! You are definitely getting a full experience while living on the East Coast!

Donnie and Laura said...

oh Man I love reuben sandwiches!! There is a Katz restaurant in Austin that is so good, I wonder if they're related in some way. I miss New York, we will have to go again sometime!