Sunday, August 29, 2010

New England


My friend Kelly is from New Hampshire and she wanted to drive home and visit her family, so me and Easton drove with her and her two kids. Also, another family we are friends with met us in New Hampshire and we all enjoyed a week together. Here we are in front of a lighthouse at York Beach, Maine.
It struck me instantly how much bluer the water was here than the other beaches I've seen it the Northeast. The camera doesn't do it justice.
Me, Kelly, Sarah, and our kids.
Another day we went to a beach off a lake in New Hampshire. We kayaked and enjoyed the view! There were many nice homes surrounding the lake.
Here is Easton at his favorite spot in Kelly's house. There was a busy road out front and Easton loved to watch all the cars go by from this window.
We went to this adorable little town in New Hampshire called Portsmouth. It had beautiful historic homes and fun shops and restaurants.
We ate at a hippy type place that had crazy menu items and even crazier decorations!
The food was unique, but really good.
We went to an outdoor play that was right on the water. If you look closely you can see Peter Pan flying through the air.
Here is a beach in Salisbury, Massachusetts. Another beautiful beach! By beach day three Easton was really loving the ocean!
Relaxing on the beach!
Easton was so tan after this trip! A lot more tan than I got.

We had a great trip! Thanks Kelly and the Kanes!


7 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

WOW! Easton is really growing up!!

Mallory said...

Looks like a fun time! Yay for vacations!

Celeste said...

What a gorgeous area. You've made me really want to go back East. Glad Easton had a grea time.

Jalei & Lane said...

I'm so glad you got to have a little girl time. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

mini-wheats said...

Awesome trip! I love the picture of Easton looking out the window. He is such a cute little guy!

The Anglesey Family said...

You're making me miss the east coast! I loved New Hampshire! Easton was way cute in those pictures.

Jami said...

Looks like so much fun. I have always wanted to visit Maine.