Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer Fun

It was such a nice day on Saturday (finally not extremely hot & humid), so we decided to walk around downtown Philly. We went to a bunch of the historical sites. Here is Ben Franklin's grave in the Old City section of Philly.

Here we are near Ben Franklin's house. All that is left is the frame and a few objects. Too bad because I'm sure if his house was preserved it would be very interesting.
Here are some of my friends at the shore. We went to Ocean City, New Jersey (this was about a month ago, but I forgot to upload the pictures.) Notice Easton's playpen with the golf umbrella over it. This worked nicely because he was shaded, wasn't crawling around in the sand (getting dirty & eating it), and he could play with most of his toys still. We had nice weather and had a great time!
Easton enjoying the shore! It's been a fun summer!

6 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

The east coast can have some wicked summers. I always missed CO during my summers in Boston. But!!!! Nothing can beat the east coast fall's!!!! Cute pictures!

Jalei & Lane said...

I would love to go see museums about Ben Franklin. How far is Jersey Shore from you guys? Did you happen to cross Snooki? haha.

The Sabatini Family said...

So fun! I have to say you have great taste in your stroller/playpen! I have the same exact one(s)!! :) Easton is getting so big and so cute!!

Celeste said...

Great idea for the beach. Looks like a fun time!

Jami said...

I loved the trip we took to all the historical stuff there. You guys are so lucky to have near. Easton looks so different ind that last picture.

Regina said...

I would love to tour all of the historic site in Boston! That is so neat to me. Glad you have had a fun summer. Cute pics!