Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ahhh, perfection!

We just had the most perfect week of weather! It was in the 70's everyday, so it was not too hot, not too cold, & low humidity! Easton loved it because we went to the park everyday.

We didn't take pictures at the playground, but we took pictures of Easton feeding the ducks one day. Here he is (above) watching the ducks.

Now chasing the ducks.

Here I am restraining him from walking into the water.

Finally! Throwing bread to the ducks!

It was nice while it lasted, but this week will be full of the rain coming from the South & Midwwest. Yuck!

7 comments:

Mallory said...

I think it is always so hard to go from a great weather week to a rainy weather week. At least you go out and enjoyed the sun =)

Karin said...

Looks SO green there. At least you enjoyed the nice weather while it lasted :)

Celeste said...

Sounds like the perfect week! I love short-wearing weather!

Jami said...

We have the nice weather now for a few days. I love getting to take the girls to feed the duck. I also spend lots of time rescuing Eleanor from the water.

Jalei & Lane said...

I love that top picture. When are you guys coming down again?

The Anglesey Family said...

AHHH!!!!! I totally forgot about the humidity! But, I am glad you had some good weather. Kory is house hunting right now and he said the East is like nothing else!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Wow! I think Easton might have dived right in the water if you hadn't held him back!! :) So cute!