Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blood Bath!

Sorry for the gruesome title, but it is fitting. Easton is getting three molars in right now. They look like three huge mounds of gums with the slightest bit of teeth breaking through. When I brush his teeth thick flaps of gum move around where the molars are coming in. It's so sad. They are hurting him so much. When I got him up this morning he was actually grabbing his teeth and trying to pull them out.


He found a DVD case today & bit it (that's why his mouth is bleeding) & since his gums are so tender, they bleed easily. This is what he looked like, so I put him in the bath to wash all the blood off. He had blood all over his face, down his arms, & he spread it all over the tub too. Ouch!

12 comments:

mini-wheats said...

Poor BOY!!! No wonder why he has been cranky! I didn't know he was getting THREE molars all at once! what a trooper! (Both of you!)

C Jester said...

That is awful. None of the girls had teeth like that. Good thing your Dad's a dentist. You can ask advice.

Celeste said...

Oh my word! That is so sad.

Allison said...

Oh my word!! I thought my kids were tough "teeth cutters", but we never had blood. Poor guy! He's going to be one tough young man when he grows up after all he has been through.

Allison said...

Oh my goodness! Poor guy! I thought my kids were difficult "teeth cutters", but we never had blood. He is going to be one tough young man when he grows up after all he has been through.

Jalei & Lane said...

Oh my goodness! I wonder if Ambesol would work to numb him. Or Lane said you can grind up a Benadryl tablet into a fine powder & put it on the spots where he needs it.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Oh man! That just looks terrible!! Poor little guy!

Karin said...

Sad! I don't think we ever had that much trouble teething. Good luck!

Williams Family said...

Ouchie. Not fun at all. Hopefully they will come in quickly. :(

Court and Britt said...

oh so sad!! sure hope those teeth come in quick for the poor little guy!

The Anglesey Family said...

Poor thing!!!! Teething is the WORST! For both MOM AND BABY!

Regina said...

OH MY GOSH! I am sure it looks worse than it was, but it looks bad!!! Poor little thing!