Friday, December 10, 2010

Littleton Museum

We are in Colorado visiting my family. We went to the Littleton Museum this week. It is so fun for little kids. It's free (which is nice) and it has exhibits about Littleton, old farm houses you can walk through, and a ton of animals.
Here is Easton with his "don't bug me" face.
We watched the blacksmith make some tools. In the farmhouses you can see people churning butter and cooking on their coal stoves.
Family picture and a donkey.
This picture is a little dark, but there was a lady milking a huge cow.


This was at the park. We went to this particular park because it has a train that kids ride it that circles the park. It is so fun for kids, but it was closed for the season, so Easton just played on the playground.

7 comments:

Jami said...

I didn't realize you guys were going to Colorado first. Hope you guys have fun. Can't wait to see you guys.

Williams Family said...

We've been to Littleton before since my aunt and uncle used to live there. But I don't think we ever went to the museum. Looks fun!

Mallory said...

Easton is so cute! Glad you are having fun visiting family.

The Anglesey Family said...

Jaymie....You have such a cute family! Easton is sooo cute! I can hardly stand it!

Celeste said...

Looks like a great time! I love that place.

Jalei & Lane said...

I love Easton's spiky hair! And it's good to see that Justin finally cut his.

Karin said...

That's fun to go home for a visit. Are you staying until Christmas? Where ever you go I home it is great!