Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Full autumn experience

We went with some friends to a cute farm to get some pumpkins.
Here we are on a hay ride. Easton loved playing with the hay!

There was a corn maze that he loved! He put his hand out and just touched the corn all the way through.
Even though his face doesn't show it here, he had a great time! They had old tractors and a slide for kids to play on.
(Pardon my hair. I hate humidity!)

Of course he was smiling here when I had my eyes closed. Impossible to get a perfect picture. Anyway, we had a great time and brought a couple of pumpkins home to Dad!


6 comments:

Reimschiissels said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! I'll have to go next year!

Reimschiissels said...

Looks like you guys all had fun! I'll have to come next year!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

What a fun time!!

Jami said...

Looks like so much fun. You need that program where you paste one head in for another.

Mallory said...

Yay for fall and pumpkin patches!

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh my gosh Jaymie! He is sooo adorable! And that outfit is adorable too! I think people in CO are spoiled when it comes to hair. My worst hair days were in Boston