Friday, October 29, 2010

Book Exchange

I am participating in a book exchange. I am supposed to get some friends to participate. It's a great way to build your child's book collection. Here are the basic rules.


If you participate you will receive a letter from me with instructions and 2 children's names, ages, and addresses. Send 1 book to the child listed in the # 1 spot. You will then give the letter to 6 friends and wait for your child's many books (36 books if done correctly) to arrive at your house.

Let me know if any of you want to participate.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds like fun. I'm in! telsee@gmail.com

Jami said...

We'll do it.

Er Bear said...

This does sound like fun! We already have so many books though, we are running out of places to put them!! Easton is so cute!! I hope all is going well with him... you guys have been through a lot!! We miss you guys:) The eyelashes are extensions that are applied to each individual lash... I started doing it to make some extra cash and have loved it... They look way natural eh?