Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Very random

My friends do a Girl's Night once a month. They are so much fun and they have delicious food! There are usually a few more of us, but since Justin is working the ER shift I couldn't get over there until 10 PM (which is OK since people usually stay until 1 AM).
The theme for this Girl's night was Pies! Unfortunately, since I was late many pies were already gone, but the ones I tried were delicious!
This pizza was from a place in Maryland. Justin had an interview in the DC area. It was on his birthday, so Easton and I went too. We walked around the mall while he interviewed. We got a cheap, but very nice hotel (thank you Hotwire.com) and ordered this Chicago style pizza. We had a great time! I wish I would have taken pictures of the area. We drove through some of the most beautiful neighborhoods! Autumn colors were at peak timing and these houses were surrounded by orange, red, and yellow!
One of Easton's favorite activities right now is playing ball! He loves to throw, try to catch, and kick.
Easton is cracking us up lately. He likes the weirdest commercials. He loves the "Blinds to Go" commercial (no idea why cause it is boring and cheesy), some eye drop commercial, and one of the depression drug commercials where the cloud follows people around. Very random, but it makes us laugh! Also, for his 2 favorite books he will bring them to me and make me read them usually 5 times in a row or more before he gets bored! He has way too much energy, but he is sweet boy :)

8 comments:

Mallory said...

What a fun girls night out! Also the pizza looks yummy. Hopefully things will go well with Justin interviewing.

Jami said...

What a fun night.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Wow--you have a huge group for a girls night out!! :) And that picture of pizza is making my mouth water right now!!

Annalisa said...

So I'm curious from your talk on Sunday... where have you gotten interviews at? ;)

Jalei & Lane said...

So nice you have a great group of girls to hang out with.

The Anglesey Family said...

First.....You look absolutely stunning in the first picture!!!!!

Second...That pizza looked amazing. You have to tell me where you went! Kory and I are going!!!

Did I ever tell you that we LOVED Shake Shack? I thought it was really good....But my husband went CRAZY over it!!!!! Its all he talks about. Best burger in DC!

Karin said...

Fun stuff Jaymie!

Jana said...

you better come to TX or i'm going to be really mad at you.