Sunday, April 3, 2011

5 years!

He loves to climb on everything! He is fascinated by the computer. I took this picture right before he got in trouble for climbing on the table.


We celebrated our 5 year anniversary a couple weeks ago. This family picture with the Proclamation was his gift to me. We also went to a French restaurant downtown. It was delicious

He loves to relax with his daddy.


Here he is dressed up for church. I love all his preppy sweaters! He looks like a little man!


Here is Easton enjoying being outside! He tries to pry open our front door with his fingers to go outside. He doesn't understand that I am not going to take him outside right after he wakes up at 7 AM.

9 comments:

Celeste said...

Happy Anniversary! That Proclamation and picture is really pretty. What a great gift.

Mallory said...

What a cute little boy he is turning into. Congrats on 5 years that is wonderful. Do you feel old now that you can say you have been married a how handful of years?

Jalei & Lane said...

That's a great family picture of you guys. Happy 5 years!

C Jester said...

Easton gets cuter every day.

Regina said...

Happy anniversary! What a great gift! And cute pics of Easton!

The Anglesey Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the picture! I might steal that idea!! Hope your family is doing well! Tif

E is ADORABLE by the way! I wish Alexa had that hair!

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Wow, happy anniversary! What a nice gift, too! Love that Easton is an outdoor baby!!

By the way, our blog went private, and we'd love to have you guys keep reading!! Send me your e-mail, and I'll add you to our list!!

Colby, Sarah, Owen and Griffin said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years! I love Justin's gift to you, that is a beautiful picture!

Jana said...

can you believe it's been 5 years?! happy anniversary

easton is so dang cute. i love his sweater too! you guys going to TX this summer??