Friday, May 7, 2010

Home, Sweet, Home

Sorry, it's been a long time since we posted because on our blog because we ran out of space on Picasa. Anyway, we love Philadelphia so far, but we always like to go home and see family. I was lucky enough to go home last month and here are a few pictures from my trip.


I was so glad that my grandparents made the trip from Utah to see Easton! My brother drove from Idaho right after his last final, so he could see Easton before I had to fly home.

My parents always enjoy having us visit!

This is my aunt Jennie and her kids (my cousins). They were so good playing with Easton. He loved them!

My sister, my aunt, and me. I really enjoyed being home. I got to see so many people I also had my aunt Lisa and cousin Mallory come visit. I saw so many loved ones and ate at all my favorite restaurants. There is no place like home!


3 comments:

Jana said...

you look so great! we need to get the boys together (big and little ones). too bad you're sooo far away.

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh my gosh....I somehow missed this posting when you first wrote it.....But I have to tell you....I LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES! E is getting sooooooooo cute! My mom could not get over how much hair he had!!! She kept talking about how cute he was. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I want to come the next time you're all in town!!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

I'm so glad you were able to go home & visit with family. It's always nice having several extra sets of hands wanting to love on your little one. Gives you a break!