Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Outing

Here's our boy, wide awake. He loves to look around and he is already holding his head up on his own.
Here is Easton sporting his "I Love New York" onesie that Ciara gave him. He looks so cute in it!
Here is my mom with Easton. She came to help me for a couple of weeks and to see Easton.
I love autumn! We saw these gorgeous trees on the walk through our neighborhood.
We walked for a few hours on the main street of our area. There are some really cute shops and restaurants. We ate some delicious bread and pastries too!

11 comments:

Regina said...

Oh my gosh, he is sooooo cute! I was seriously about to flip because I thought that was you in the picture. And if you looked that skinny and put together a week after having a baby, we couldn't be friends.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I can't get over how much he looks like you, Jaymie!! Beautiful eyes and love the dark hair!! I'm glad your mom could come out and help out for a bit. She must be such a proud grandma!!

Unknown said...

He is adorable! Your mom is as cute as always!

Mallory said...

I just love Easton's hair! He is an adorable little guy!

Celeste said...

How fun to see Grandma in action! Looks like a beautiful day for an walk.

Ciara said...

LOL! Easton is a cutie...and is swimming in that onesie. Well, at least he has room to grow right?! I'm glad he's enjoying it.
Hope you're resting up and that Diane is doing ALL the work! LOL...

Molly Rivera said...

Wow, he is already changing. It looks beautiful there, where are you again? Are you on facebook?

Jalei & Lane said...

He is too cute. I can't get over how alert he looks when he's awake. And those huge mittens are funny! I'm glad your mom got to come help you out. It's so much better when you have someone to talk to & do things with.

The Sabatini Family said...

Oh my gosh Jaymie, He is so cute!!! It looks like you are having fun with your Mom! :) Take care.

Jami said...

He is adorable. You guys live in a cute neighborhood.

PS-tell Justin to check his email

McKenna said...

I am so glad that your mom came to help you! He is so adorable.