Thursday, September 3, 2009

Little Guy Stuff

So today my Dad, Tom, and I went to go shoot some guns. Man did we have a good time. I felt like Rambo out there shooting the AR-15. Can you tell which one I liked the best?
This is me eying in on my target. Surprisingly I really tore it up with this gun even when hitting some rapid fire shots.
The arsenal. All of these are my dads but the AR-15.

This is from the day before when my parents and us went to the Ranger game. It actually was their 37th anniversary.
This is us, and the Rangers won!!!
Nice sunset at the game.
We also had a sweet view of the new cowboys stadium. Wow is that thing big! This is the first time that I have seen it.

6 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Yall should take a tour of the Cowboys stadium. I think it would be totally worth it.

Jami said...

There is no way Dad needs all of those guns.

The Anglesey Family said...

Wow....Our husbands would be very good friend! Holy cow....I never thought I would meet my husbands match....But I have!
I had to laugh....Because I wonder what your parents think about all this!

Lorraine said...

Justin, get some new shorts or see if Jaymie can mend the hole in your pants.

Lorraine said...

J & J (Jaymie & Justin) that last comment was NOT from me but from Tom! You can have as many holes in your pants as you want...I DO NOT CARE!!! But...I DO love all the photos and the info including about your parents 35th wedding anniv. ! Wow!! That is an accomplishement to be proud of!!! Way to go Tricia & Charles!!!

Regina said...

That is a lot of guns!! I knew about his new hobby, but that is crazy! We only have one, but I would like to have my own.