Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Babies, Babies, and More Babies

This is a picture of our nephew Spencer. I am posting it on behalf of my sister since she does not have a blog. Spencer is two weeks old and so adorable! Justin's sister, Jami, had a baby a few weeks ago, his other sister, Jalei, had a baby today, and I am just 2 months away from my due date. There are so many new babies lately on both sides of our family. It's so great! We have loved seeing Spencer and we are excited to see Eleanor and Elliot when we get to Texas!

6 comments:

Jami said...

He is adorable.

Ciara said...

Oh my! He is so adorable. I can't wait for YOU to have your baby. 2 months away? I can't believe it's almost here (although I'm sure you wish it were YESTERDAY) So when do you get to Philly?

Molly Rivera said...

Wow, I didn't realize that you were only two months away! Crazy. Bring on the baby bump pics!
Fun to have all the babies so close in age.

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

I didn't realize Brittany had little Spencer already!! He is so tiny and cute! There's nothing like a newborn. :) It must make you excited... yours will be here soon!

The Anglesey Family said...

I cannot believe how cute he is! I cannot wait to see yours!

The Thackers said...

Hi Jaymie, It's JaNeece (Shoreline)...How you doing? Hey, I just realized we kind of have a friend/family member in common. I just figured out by reading your blog that our friend Lane Blakenship married your sister in-law (Jalei sp?)Small world. So fun. I hope your delivery goes well. I'll be thinking of you in October! :-)