Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

We had a great Valentine's Day! We saw "He's Just Not That Into You." I thought it had some really cute lines and scenes. Justin did not like it (big surprise.) We ate lunch at Claim Jumper. We had good food and then had an eclair (the size of a football) for dessert. We could only eat about half of it. My friend, Sarah used to make eclairs (filled with ice cream) this big, so this took me back to my college days. We had our gift exchange first thing in the morning. Justin got me some boots and I gave him a jacket. I am exchanging the boots and Justin already returned the jacket. Better luck with gifts next year I guess.

6 comments:

Donnie and Laura said...

hahah. That is funny about your gifts. And that eclair was HUGE, I couldn't believe it!!!

The Riv's Ride said...

I love those eclairs at Claim Jumper. The sad thing is, Nathan and I can eat the entire thing!

Jalei & Lane said...

That's so funny neither of you liked your gifts! At least it was mutual.

Regina said...

Too funny about the gifts!!

Jami said...

That is too funny. I guess you guys have been taking too many clues from Jalei.

jennie said...

Sounds like you had a fun Valentines night!! That eclair sounds delicious!! I think I heard my stomach just growl!!