Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy Busy Day Off Work

To start off our holiday we went to the Jimi Hendrix memorial and I played a little air guitar solo in the memory of one of the greatest guitarist in history.
After that, we took a drive up one of the canyons up north to see the migration of the Bald Eagles.
Here are some of the cool pics that we took. I was really impressed by the number of Eagles that we saw, probably because I have never seen one in the wild before. We probably saw 25 different Eagles while we were out.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jennie said...

The pictures you and Justin take are amazing!! I can't believe how pretty it is up there!! You guys do so many fun things. I am jealous!!

Jami said...

Was this in Washington?

Jalei & Lane said...

Wow those are all great pictures!