Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Picnic Feast

This is the spread that my lovely Jaymie thought she had to make for us. We could have fed an army, but because we have no friends to share it with we will become overweight. I think that she did this just to show me that she can cook. haha. Our table is in use in the other room so we ususlly eat on tv trays. In this case we used the floor, picnic style, because of the amount of food.
We definitely have a lot to be thankful for this year. I have been blessed with an awesome wife. I know that the Lord hand picked her for me. She is perfect in every way. We have both been healthy and well. The whole economy thing has not hurt us too bad. We have saved a lot of money because we are blessed with two good jobs and late last night when we were watching season five of 24, it is great, the admissions director of Drexel University called me and offered an early acceptance invitation to their Physician Assistant program, so unless another great offer comes our way in the next few months, we will be relocating to Philly in September of 2009. I am also thankful that the Lord let the Cowboys win.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Do yall not own a table? Congrats on your acceptance! Now you can finally start making plans.

Donnie and Laura said...

Mmmmmm looks good!!! We were so happy for you when we found out! Congratulations!! When we come visit, can we go to Jim's, Geno's and Pat's again!? AND Jaymie, I like your slippers! I want some!

Jami said...

We are so happy for you. The girls ran around the house cheering for you when they found out.

Regina said...

That is sooo great!!! Congrats!! And Jaymie, the food looks great!! And I remember that furniture from Jalei's old room!

jennie said...

Congratulations Jaymie and Justin!! That is so awesome!! I am so happy for you!!

Court and Britt said...

Jaymie, looks like you are a great cook! What fun Thanks Giving with you and your hubby!! Congrats on the up coming move:)

The Whites said...

Looks delicious. Great job Jaymie! Happy late birthday also Justin. Your getting soo old! jk And a big congrats on the acceptance!

McKenna said...

Oh my gosh that looks fun!