Thursday, November 6, 2008

Can't Wait For the Second Coming

According to my beliefs there wasn't much good that came from the election on the 4th, but one good thing that did is that Prop 8 passed in California. I saw this picture on Fox news and just pissed me off. I am so sick of gays and lesbians and their protests. Sorry if that offends you, but don't read my blog. Have they never read Genesis 19? They need to!!! God destroyed that city and the wicked people therein because of the things that were going on there and will do so again during the second coming as told in the book of Jude and Revelations. When you start to bash my church it becomes personal. I feel sorry for all of those people that support and condone this type of activity. This is not my judgment it is the Lords! see Revelations 20:12.
Justin

7 comments:

Jayme said...

Jaymie!! Your husband is awesome. I couldn't have said it better myself. People need to start standing up for what is right!! How are you doing? Are you coming to Denver for the holidays?

Jami said...

Mom and Dad read a good quote from President Hinckley. I can't remember it all, but it had something to do with only worry about you and your family and that Heavenly Father would take care of everything else. You should ask them, it might make you feel better.

Jami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKenna said...

Wow! I totally agree, and the thing that bothers me that most is that they want to change school literature to teach tolerance...so the reading that will come home will have the prince married the prince. That is just not right at all.

Jalei & Lane said...

Haha! You tell them! I was talking to some people today & they said there was a commercial put out where 2 missionaries walk into these lesbians house & rip of her ring & start tearing through her stuff. It's ridiculous. Can't we sue for slander?

Regina said...

Justin! Right on! That's what I'm screaming!! Jalei- I saw that commercial, it was soooo ridiculous.

The Anglesey Family said...

Jaymie!
Its Tiffany. Hey, I got your blog address from Jen. So....I loved your posting. Yesterday we had all these protesters outside the San Diego temple. Its been totally insane. But you know whats sooo funny about the whole thing.....For a long time we were really worried about prop 8 passing. Why? Because with Obama energizing the election ....We knew a massive drove of Dems would come out to vote....And given their history, dems usually vote FOR gay marriage. Well....Big shocker on election night. African Americans flooded the voting booths voting for Obama, but voted for prop 8. So although my hub and I wanted McCain.....There was a good thing with them voting...They got us prop 8 passed. However, the mormoms are taking the blame. Its soo sad. Gay activist just vandalized our stake center created vulgar ads against us, and have boycotted using Utah ski resorts. I am totally disgusted with their behavior. Its insane.