Sunday, October 19, 2008

Trip To Vancouver

Well we went to Vancouver with Jaymies family. Tim and his wife Brittany, me and Jaymie and her brother Brad.
This was a really cool free park there with waterfalls and hiking trails but the highlight was a sweet suspension bridge.
Of coures this was in canada, so we found a maple leaf ABOOOOUT the size of Jaymies head. HAHA! It was the largest leaf that I have ever seen.
Here was me and my baby in front of the river at the bottom of the bridge.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Molly Rivera said...

What a fun trip! I love Vancouver, it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.

Jami said...

Canada! We are so jealous.

Ciara & Lyle said...

wow! At first i didn't realize it was your fam! Brad got huge. Anyway, so glad your hubby is a good blogger. Lyle says he will blog before the end of the year (yeah right). Anyway, looks like a fun trip!

Jalei & Lane said...

That leaf is awesome! I want to go on that bridge too. Do you think we'd still be able to do that in December if we come down?