Friday, December 28, 2007

CHRISTMAS





Well it was our first christmas without any family so we decided to go skiing in Whistler, B.C.
Other than all of the crazy talking Canadians we had a great time. We went snowboarding, shopping and went on the worlds longest zip line. 2200ft long and dropping 20 stories. What a rush that was! All in all it was a successful trip-i got to snowboard at the #1 resort in N. America, Jaymie got to eat all that french crap, i mean crepes, that she wanted. Here are some pics.

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Wow...I check your blog everyday & FINALLY something new! Your trip sounds awesome. I'm pretty jealous. Jaymie, your hair is so much longer than last time I saw you! Cute. See you tomorrow!

The Whites said...

We are so jealous y'all got to go snowboarding!! Looks like you had fun

Karin said...

You're supposed to tell me that you have a blog! I had to find it on Bonnie's. I said hey wait a minute I only know one Jester and sure enough...it's Jaymie...still the cutest girl ever. Love ya